Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Unexpected turns... a personal update!



Hello everyone. I am so sorry for the lack of posts and updates lately. Life has kind of taken an unexpected turn for me, I mean that in a good sense.

I am currently working with a new management team for my graphic design company so I will be gone for another week. I am going to try to get back into the swing of posting my usual healthy recipes, articles and info-graphics as soon as I get everything re-organized in my life.

I truly hope you all are doing well. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you need anything. I am always here to help in any way that I possibly can. My email address is corrinaleehealthychoices@gmail.com or you can message me here on my Facebook page.

I will talk to you all soon and let me know if there is any specific content you will like to see me post here in the near future. Good day to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment