Thursday, February 2, 2017

4 Natural DIY Skin Care Regimens, That Won't Break the Bank!


If you're like me, you don't always have the money to spend on all those expensive beauty products that are available on the market. While a lot of them are effective, I don't always know exactly what ingredients are in those products.

I am always searching for natural and healthy solutions that won't break the bank. After doing some extensive research, I finally found a few recipes that help specific skin types. I really hope you all enjoy these regimens. I'm definitely going to give one of these a try.

I'll write these recipes down for you all, in case you're unable to read the text in the image I provided. If any of you ladies give one of these recipes a try, please inbox me and I would love to hear how they worked out for you. I won't use your real name but if you could send me a testimonial about your results, that'd be great and I'll feature you on my blog.

If you would like to substitute all ingredients with organic options, then feel free to do so. These regimens have not been scientifically tested.

If you are allergic to any of these ingredients, please do not try using these recipes. If you would like to be more informed, ask your Physician before giving these regimens a try.

4 Natural DIY Skin Care Regimens

Treat Oily Skin:

Ingredients:
1 Avocado
1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
1 egg white

Directions:
Combine ingredients to make a paste and apply to skin and then allow for the paste to dry. Rinse with cool water.

Dry Skin Treatment:

Ingredients:
2 tablespoons REAL mayonnaise
2 tablespoons baby oil

Directions:
Combine ingredients and the smooth on to your face, neck, elbows and any dry skin area's. Leave on skin for 20 minutes, then rinse well with water.

Remove Acne Scars:

Ingredients:
4 teaspoons lemon juice
3 teaspoons plain yogurt
4 teaspoons honey
1 egg white

Directions:
Apply to clean face and let sit for 15 minutes, then rinse with water.

Dull Skin:

Ingredients:
1/2 ounce organic apple cider vinegar
3 ounces mineral water (plain)
5 plain aspirin tablets

Directions:
Dilute 1.2 ounces organic apple cider vinegar with four ounce of mineral water. Crush aspirin and add to the water/vinegar solution. Apply to skin for brighter, healthful looking skin.

If you'd like to see a more COMPLETE skin care guide, please visit this link: http://bit.ly/2jEcuzU

If you would like to see more recipes and other health related content, please SHARE this post!

Connect with me on Facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/corrinaleehealthychoices/

No comments:

Post a Comment