Monday, January 30, 2017

Health Coach FAQ's


What exactly is a health coach?

Health coaching, also referred to as wellness coaching, is a process that facilitates healthy, sustainable behavior change by challenging a client to develop their inner wisdom, identify their values, and transform their goals into action.

Why did you become a health coach?

Long story short, when I was 26 years old, my health began to fail. I started having seizures and for about 4 years I lost all of my mobility. I had to do intense physical therapy. I did slowly get my mobility back and was no longer in a wheelchair. After my struggle, I wanted to help as many people as I possibly could. I knew what it was like to struggle daily with a chronic illness and I knew it is a difficult journey for anyone to follow. Thankfully I was not alone, I had my family to help me through it.

Unfortunately not everyone has a support system. I want to be the guiding force for others and help them do what they need to so they can learn to manage their illnesses and learn to live a healthier lifestyle.

This is a lifetime journey for me, not only for my own health and well-being, but for others as well. I'm definitely here to stay.

Where can I contact you?

You can always email me at: corrinaleehealthychoices@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment