Saturday, December 24, 2016

Sharing a recipe from a fellow blogger!



Hey everyone. I was searching for some new breakfast recipes and I came across this one! I love strawberries and Nutella, so I'm pretty sure you all would enjoy trying this one out.

Since this isn't my recipe, I'll only be posting the ingredients and I'll post a link under the directions so you can get it directly from a fellow blogger. Subscribe to her blog, she posts some really great recipes!


Strawberry Nutella French Toast Roll-Ups

Ingredients:
6 slices fresh white sandwich bread, crusts removed
½ punnet strawberries, diced small
4½ tbsp Nutella
¼ cup caster sugar (superfine sugar) (Note 1)
1 tbsp butter

Egg Mixture:
1 egg (large)
2 tbsp milk (full cream or low fat)
Pinch of salt

Full Directions:

No comments:

Post a Comment