Thursday, December 1, 2016

Good afternoon, plus an update!


Good afternoon everyone. I figured that I would take this time to give you all a short update on how and what I'm doing as of right now...

My physical health, I feel is kind of at the 50/50 point. While I am dealing with the lower back pain, I am starting to slowly manage it better. The strange thing is ever since I have had the problems with the arthritis in my back, all of my other symptoms from the lupus and fibromyalgia have been scarce. I honestly have no idea why that is even so, but I'm not complaining. My body is kind of strange sometimes when it comes to the health issues.

It could be because I am managing the lupus and fibromyalgia with a specific vitamin regimen and specific foods that I eat every day. If I don't follow this regimen, then I do get my symptoms back. I try to manage my physical illnesses naturally if I am at all able. There are times when I have to give in and take pharmaceuticals to manage the physical pain.

As for the working from home, that's slowly starting to improve. I have worked out a system for myself that will not be too stressful or overwhelming. I found that if I set small goals for myself every month, it helps me to meet that quota and helps keep me focused. It also helps me to put the work in that I need.

So enough about me, how are you all doing? I know that I don't get to talk to all of you privately, but I am trying to work on that. I know that everyone comes online at different times and I sometimes miss you when you're signed on Facebook.

If you ever want to talk, there are several ways that you can contact me. You can email me at corrinaleehealthychoices@gmail.com -OR- you can text me at (916) 370-6105 -OR- you can inbox me here on Facebook. I always check all of my messages on those platforms.

Have a wonderful day everyone. You're always in my thoughts and daily prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment