Thursday, October 13, 2016

Another satisfied customer!!!


Another satisfied customer!

My Name is Carmina. I am the happy mom of a 10 year old boy and my war on fat started the minute after I gave birth. I went on a diet soon after and I haven't stopped dieting since. 5 years ago, at 180 lbs I was my heaviest; at 5ft 4in, it wasn't a pretty sight.For a while I gave up but then I finally got sick and tired of carrying that extra weight around and I decided to do something about it. Prior to getting started with Chew The Fat Off I tried all sorts of diets, went to meetings, measured and counted every calorie, I even tried to suppress my appetite and craving for sweets with supplements and pills. Unfortunately, I got into some very bad habits such as skipping meals and it became very hard for my body to release any weight. My problem was always the same: The diets or programs were too hard, too complicated or too expensive to sustain for a long time, and even when I did get some results, I could never stick to any of them long enough to really achieve my dream weight and size. So the weight always came back, and back I was; on the lookout for the next miracle product. After fighting this war on fat on and off for 10 years I finally discovered THE solution and I haven't looked back since. The Chew The Fat Off Get Fit program has allowed me to consistently shed over 1 lb a week for the past 12 weeks. Every week, when I get on that scale I have a big smile on my face. I have now lost 13.3 lbs! I can't give you all the scientific reasons why the Chew The Fat Off products work. All I know is that this is the simplest and most fun I've ever had losing weight. I love the taste and always look forward to it. I have so much extra energy now that I even started a virtual walking club. Our club has over 270 members all over the United States; all walking their way fit! I'm looking forward to reaching my dream weight by the end of the year! Thanks CTFO!"

- Carmina M.

You can order here:

No comments:

Post a Comment