Thursday, September 22, 2016

Why I'm so passionate about health and wellness...


The reason I am so passionate about being a health and wellness coach is because I think that one's overall health and wellness isn't just physical, it's also mental. We all deal with so many obstacles in our lives. I want to be the support system that my friends and even acquaintances need.

Now am I saying that you should have to put on a smile and hide your true feelings? Not at all! You should be able to express your feelings as freely as possible. What I do think we all need is the right people in our lives. Unfortunately, not everyone you meet is your friend. I really don't like having to put that out there but it's the truth. We need to carefully choose who we allow into our lives, that's our mental, physical and spiritual lives.

I honestly think we all need people that can relate to what we're dealing with, people that understand what it's like to struggle mentally, physically, whatever the struggle is you're dealing with. We need people that will help build us up and commend us for the good we do in our everyday lives.

Overall health isn't just being physically fit, or eating healthy. It's thinking healthy and trying our best to see the good in each day. I'm not saying that will cure all problems and make difficult times magically disappear, so to speak. It will however teach us the coping mechanisms we need so we can get through those difficult times with a lot more ease.

So if you ever need a friend, I am always here. I check my private messages on a daily basis. And for those of you with my telephone number, feel free to text me anytime. I hope you all have a wonderful day/night. 💗

No comments:

Post a Comment