Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Taking it one day and one step at a time...


I have had so many friends kindly remind me that any journey always starts by taking it one step at a time, and that's what I most definitely intend on doing.

Living with any chronic pain or illness is a daily struggle. You never know how you're going to feel when you wake up. At time, there are days when the fatigue or the pain is extremely difficult to bare. All I can do, is try my best to cope. Today was no exception. I had to give in and take my anti-inflammatory and a pain killer. If you know me pretty well, you know I absolutely hate having to rely on prescription medication, but right now, it's the only thing that I don't have to pay out of pocket for. I rather prefer to take natural remedies, but unfortunately, anything healthy in this system costs money.

That's one of the reasons why I am so happy to be back in the health and wellness industry. I know that the natural way will benefit me more, but living on disability alone isn't going to get me to where I need my overall health to be. I hope I can help others while I am on my new journey. Just taking it all one day and one step at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment