Saturday, September 17, 2016

I refuse to give up!!!


Hey everyone. I wanted to start this post off by thanking you all for being so supportive and understanding, I know there are times that I can come across as complaining. I am really trying hard to work on being more positive. Living with lupus, fibromyalgia and migraines often causes me to feel drained, exhausted and it takes away my ability to enjoy every day activities. I do apologize if I ever complain too much or if I ever bring anyone down. That is never my intention.

If you're curious as to why I post about my health so often online, well I'll try to explain it as simple as I possibly can...

When I was a teenager, I used to write in a journal, every single day about whatever I was feeling or what I was experiencing. I feel it helped me open up, to where now, instead of writing in a journey, I like to share my experiences with other people. And since social media is available for me now, I feel it's the best outlet for me to express myself and maybe show others that are experiencing hardships, that they're not alone.

I like to share my successes and my frustrations. I want to show others that even when you are feeling at your lowest, you can overcome anything, with patience and the willingness to learn coping mechanisms. So that's why I tend to share a lot here on my profile. I am careful about who I post to as well, which is why most of the time, my posts are for friends only. But I do on a rare occasion, share with other people as well.

I look forward to sharing my journey to living a more productive and healthy lifestyle. It's a daily battle, but I don't think giving up is ever the answer. Do we need a break every now and then? Of course, but taking a break and giving up are two very different things.

Okay, enough rambling for now. Thank you all again for your time and friendship. It's most truly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment