Friday, September 16, 2016

Exciting news!!!!


Hey everyone. Over these last several months I have been contemplating what I want to do in my secular life. As most of you know, I have tried many avenues. So far, none have really panned out. However, I am not going to give up.

I just started a new job with an amazing company. It's called Chew the Fat Off, Inc. I am so happy that I will be getting back into the health and wellness industry. I was looking into a lot of different companies and I came across this one. I didn't need any start up cost and I don't need to buy product every month just to be able to work this business. This is very well in my means to give this a try.

I don't really know what else to say, I am still in the training process. I am hoping that I will be able to get my health better on track and hopefully help others do the same. This was something that I had to pray hard about and really give it serious consideration. I will post my link at the bottom of this post, just in case you all are curious about the company and what they offer. I am still learning about it all myself.

If you have any questions of concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me via private message.

My Link:

No comments:

Post a Comment