Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Do you remember? New series!!!!


I was trying to think of what new and fun things I can add to my blog and Facebook page, so I was thinking of a series called, "Do you remember?"

Basically it will be posting memories of my childhood and I want to hear yours. I will even feature your stories on my Facebook page and right here on this blog.

All you have to do is submit your favorite childhood memories, and if you would like to remain anonymous, that can be arranged. Please send me a message OR comment here and I will feature your story!

One of my favorite childhood memories was going to the thrift store and getting my first television, it looked very similar to this one. Did any of you ever have one of these growing up? I even had the rabbit ear tv antenna.

No comments:

Post a Comment