Sunday, July 17, 2016

Tips to help you move forward...


There are some really good suggestions here on how to move forward in your life. It's not always easy, but I can say that it will be worth it.
As most of you know, I am unable to plan ahead. I never know how I am going to feel physically and I always have that uncertainty of not knowing if I'm going to need to cancel. I hate having to cancel on people. If you don't suffer from a chronic illness, then it will be very hard for you to understand the struggle we face, every single day.
I am currently trying to work on getting my health back to a good state. I miss having the freedom to be able to make plans and actually keep them. So even if it takes me one step at a time, I know will time and patience, I'll eventually get there.
I can't wait to begin this new chapter in my life. I hope that along the way, I am able to help others with their hardships. I have had so many people offer me their support and always give me encouragement. I want to get myself to a point where I can pay it forward. 
If you know someone that is dealing with some kind of hardship, doesn't matter if it's health issues, financial troubles, loss of a loved one... what ever it might be, please share this and let them know that you support their efforts and offer your friendship to them. We all need one another to get through these difficult times, that's what helps me to be thankful for the good times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment