Saturday, July 16, 2016

Life changing moments...


I was talking to a friend earlier today, and we were talking about the word hope. And she said that what we think is what determines what will happen to us. I'm trying to remember her exact words, but I'm drawing a blank. Anyway, I never thought of it like that, until she said that to me.

For example, if we think positive thoughts, positive things will happen to us. And if we think negative thoughts, then negative things will happen to us.

Do you ever talk to someone and they say something and it completely changes your outlook on everything? I'm not big on talking on the phone, but I think that is going to change. One conversation with someone can help your whole outlook on life and can change your entire day.

No comments:

Post a Comment