Friday, July 8, 2016

I've been brainstorming


These last few weeks, I've been brainstorming like crazy. I've been trying to think of idea's that will help me further reach my goals. My first major goal is to overcome the obstacles I am facing to reach those goals.
I know some of you don't know me all that well so I wanted to share a little something personal about myself.
I am 34 years of age. I am currently disabled, permanently according to my Doctor's diagnosis. I refuse to believe that. I guess it's the stubborn part of me kicking in. So as you may know, I live on disability, so trying to live a healthy and comfortable life isn't the greatest. The only good part about my disability benefits is the medical coverage I receive, it's really good. It's the income part that is really giving me hardships.
I want to work, but my Doctor's refuse to release me. So the next best thing for me would be to work from home. One little snag, I never have the money to start a new home business. I am a rep for Avon, but that hasn't really taken off, not by a long shot. And I have skills as a freelance graphic designer, but finding clients is a real challenge. I really would love to become a beach body coach, not only for earning extra income, but I want to try and see if I can use some of their programs to help with my health issues.
I have thought about starting a gofundme campaign, but I am not sure if I would receive any support in that regard. I plan to pay it forward once I get myself out of this slump. But I know that people who don't know me are really reluctant to help because of all the dishonesty in the world. So I'm not sure what to do about this, any suggestions?
I know this isn't a weight loss related post, but it is health related so I thought I would ask for some advice here.
Do you have any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment