Monday, February 29, 2016

Make them jealous!


It is so easy to want to give up. Just remember, all great things take time.

From personal experience and tons of research, losing weight slowly will help you keep it off and will keep you from gaining more weight in the future.

Losing it fast is never healthy and it's best to lose weight slowly. I'd say it's best to lose about 1-2 pounds per week. That's what I've done and I was able to lose a total of 78 pounds and I've kept it off for 4 years. I still have a ways to go before I reach my goal weight, but I am slowly getting there.

I am a health and wellness coach, this is what I do. I help others with not only their weight loss goals, but their health and wellness goals too. I will post soon about my journey so far, so please check back soon for that.

Connect with me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment