Sunday, February 7, 2016

Before and After: Original Authentic Formula testimonial


This is what Rick had to say about the Authentic Original formula of Skinny Fiber:

"Oct 29th 2015 - Day 1 (215 lbs)
Nov 29th 2015 - 30 Days (214 lbs)
My 1st 30 days I had trouble remembering to take my Skinny Fiber® capsules but I did take them as soon as my wife reminded me. I guess better late than never. I only lost 1 lb. but I did lose 6.5 inches.

Dec 29th 2015 - 60 Days (211 lbs)
I'm did much better this month. Beer is my downfall especially when socializing. But I lost another 3 lbs and some more inches. 3.5 inches actually. Pretty good for Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays." ~ Rick.

We offer several packages:

-Starter Pack (1 Bottle $59.95)
-Bonus Pack (3 Bottles - Buy 2, Get 1 FREE $119.85)
-Premier Pack ( 6 Bottles - Buy 3, Get 3 FREE $179.85)

We offer a 30 day money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not satisfied, you can return any opened and unopened bottles and get your money back.

If you would like to order, you can do so here:

If you would like more information on Skinny Fiber, please send me a message under the contact me page.

No comments:

Post a Comment