Saturday, February 6, 2016

Apple Cinnamon Fat Flush Water recipe


My FAVORITE water recipe EVER!

Cinnamon and Apples are a natural metabolism booster and this will be a great drink to help you detoxify!

Here’s what you’ll need:
2 apples- whatever kind you like ( I like gala apples)
2 cinnamon sticks
1 large water pitcher or jug
Slice up your apples and place them in a jug with 2 of the sticks.
Fill up to the top with water.
Let infuse over night.
You can also try boiling the apple and cinnamon before putting it in your water infuser or jug, it really releases the flavor more, then just add it to ice! This will also move up the process if you forgot to do it at night and want to have that day.
You can refill with water 3-4 times before throwing out the apple and cinnamon sticks and starting over.
Drink a whole jug or pitcher a day! Enjoy!
(I have never boiled it myself, but great idea)

FOLLOW ME! I am always posting awesome stuff on my timeline! You can find me at: https://www.facebook.com/corrinaleehealthychoices/

No comments:

Post a Comment