Monday, January 18, 2016

Offering my services!! No charge!!!!!


Hey there everyone. I wanted to take this time to offer my help to you or anyone you may know that needs it. Now I am not a medical health care professional, nor do I claim to be.

I would like to offer help in researching natural remedies to any health related illnesses you or someone you know may have. Please pass this along to your family and friends if you think I can be of help to them.

What to do:
-Send me a private message here on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/AutumnMaidenDove), or an email to corrinaleehealthychoices@gmail.com
-Give me the names of all your medical conditions and what kinds of treatments, if any, you are receiving.
-Tell me the kind of foods you eat and what your eating habits are.
-Tell me if you have any physical activity, even if it's just walking or something small.

Please give me some time to reply to you all. I will be doing this in my spare time. I just want to help as many people as I can. I am doing this without an monetary gain because money isn't important to me, you are important to me. I hope to hear from you all soon. =)

SHARE with your friends and family members.

No comments:

Post a Comment