Monday, January 25, 2016

20 Facts About Me!


I wasn’t tagged by anyone to do this post, I wanted to do it for fun and to help you all get to know me better. So here I go...
1. I have 2 dogs and 4 cats. (but technically only two of them are actually mine).
2. My favorite colors are purple and black.
3. My favorite movie of all time is Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves.
4. My favorite ringtone on my phone is Madilyn Bailey’s cover of “Mirror - Justin Timberlake”.
5. If I ever had the chance to travel, I would go to Italy, it’s my favorite country.
6. I am a huge movie buff. Old and new films!
7. My favorite food would have to be dark mint chocolate.
8. My favorite beverage would have to be hot cocoa in the winter and iced tea in the summer.
9. I absolutely love to dance. My sister and I have always loved creating dances together.
10. I played basketball in high school. I am only 5′4″, but I was pretty good.
11. My first concert was Gwen Stefani in San Diego, CA. (my sister won the trip from a radio station and she took me with her).
12. I love watching birds and listening to them chirp and sing.
13. My favorite season is Autumn! I love the colors of all the leaves.
14. I’ve always had a passion for writing poetry. I have even had a few of my poems published. I even have a trophy and a medal for one of them.
15. I would love to learn about photography and maybe in the future become a photographer.
16. When I was a kid, my favorite children’s shows were Thunder Cats, Transformers, Fraggle Rock and Sesame Street.
17. I love watching reruns of Full House and Friends.
18. I love to bake with my Mom and sister.
19. I have been told I have a great talent for creativity.
20. I love spending time with my family and friends.
If you’d like, SHARE this and post your facts about you. It’s actually pretty fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment