Friday, November 6, 2015

Where I've been.....


Hey there everyone. I just wanted to take some time to tell you all why I haven't been able to update this page for awhile. I've been battling with a pretty serious illness. I was admitted in the hospital not too long ago for a stress test, I honestly think them having me stay over was unnecessary, but what can you do. Anyway, while I was in the hospital, I caught a really serious infection called Clostridium difficile (c-diff for short). And I have got to tell you, this is one MEAN infection.

I was starting to do better, or at least I thought I was, then WHAM-O! It came back with a vengeance. So I had to go to the E.R. again, my fourth trip in the span of a week, they have to give me some stronger antibiotics and pain killer. Now the only problem I am facing is trying to get the pre-authorization so my medical insurance will cover it. So for now, it's a waiting game.

I just wanted you all to know why I've been absent. I'll keep you all posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment