Sunday, September 6, 2015
7 Stomach Fat Killers
7 Stomach Fat Killers - The best diet foods to lose weight!
To lose weight, you need to consume fewer calories than your body burns. so what is the best diet foods to lose weight ? There are many food choices for weight loss but different foods have different amount of calories, some have more calories than others For instance, foods that are high in fat and sugar they are normally high in calories. And if you consume high amounts of calories than your body burns, those excess calories become fat.
The best diet foods to lose weight,food choices for weight loss, high protein foods for weight loss, this is a list of the best diet foods to lose weight:
1. Beans filling: versatile, Inexpensive and can be part of a weight-loss diet, Beans are such good sources of protein they also high in fiber which make you feel full longer so that’s mean eating less...in addition to that they contain a significant amount of vitamin B9.
2. Apples: apples I think it's "the best diet foods to lose weight" they are a perfect addition to your diet for many reasons. They are low in calories and fat, low in sodium, and contain high amounts of vitamins and minerals as well as fiber
3. Nuts: are loaded with protein, disease-fighting vitamins, minerals and heart-healthy fats so for a great snack on the run. Make sure to take a small handful of almonds, pecans, walnuts or peanuts. Studies shows that people who snack on nuts, they normally eat less at later meals.
4. Dark Chocolate: yes I said it dark chocolate is one of the best diet foods to lose weight, Eating dark chocolate before and after meals can help you lose weight if you Take two squares of dark chocolate between meals a study revealed that people who eat dark chocolate between meals ate 15% less fast food a few hours later than those people who had eaten milk chocolate.
5. Soup: try to Start your meal with a cup of soup, because doing so can make you eat even less .It doesn't matter if it is pureed or chunky , as long as it's a broth based soup, but make sure to keep it under 160 calories per cup serving.
6. Sausage and Eggs: these high protein foods for weight loss will make you resist snack attacks throughout the day. Yes don't be afraid of consuming high protein foods for weight loss, in a study of a group of overweight young women, those women who ate 35 grams of protein for breakfast felt fuller right away they ate around 350 calories at breakfast that contained a beef sausage and eggs, the effect of this high protein meal continued till the evening so those women ate less fatty, sugary foods compared to the women who had cereal for breakfast.
7. Pureed Vegetables:
you will get better result by adding puréed vegetables to some of your favorite dishes and you will end up eating 200 to 350 fewer calories according to a "February report in The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition." also when Penn State researchers added pureed cauliflower and zucchini to Mac and cheese people started consume less calories and enjoying the dish just as much.